One thing A-list pop artists have in common is an emphasis on beats. The beat is often the central element carrying and defining the song, and while the rhythms are coming from a wide range of genre backgrounds, they all share certain qualities.
Contemporary pop beats are big, not to say huge, they cut through the mix with precision and force and they are very meticulously programmed and often extensively automated. Long gone are the days where a pop song could be carried by one or two static loops straight from a drum synthesizer. Listening to top-of-the-charts and pop music, it becomes quickly clear that there are many different genre influences. From broken dance rhythms to techno-inspired stompers, this music seems almost genre-fluid. Sometimes reminiscent of the gender-fluidity of some of the artists. The proprietary Sweetness control shapes huge sounds with the help of multiband compression and a transient designer so the drums cut through the mix better.
KANDY features 10 kits with 16 drum instruments each. There are 20 Styles with 23 ready-made patterns each, for a total of 460 patterns. Plus: Easy access to all the effects you need to make punchy contemporary beats that will make an impression.
- Windows 10-11
- macOS Catalina (10.15) – Monterey (12.5)
- 64bit only
- Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs (Rosetta and native).
- You may have success on earlier versions but ujam doesn’t support and fully qualify them.
- 4 GB of RAM
- 0.17 GB of free Disk Space
- 1280x768px Display
- Internet Connection
- VST 2, VST 3, AU 2 and AAX
- AU 2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
- If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, we recommend the use of a SSD to prevent dropouts.
- Downloadable Installer File
- E-mail and Password Within the Plug-in
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.