SoundToys Phase Mistress brings analogue-model/ed phase shifting to a new level. Smooth, gorgeous, and simply dripping with character, Phase Mistress combines the warmth of classic analog phasing with tempo-locked modulations and programmable LFO shapes. RTAS and TDM support makes it available to all Mac-based Pro Tools systems. This phaser has more sounds than any other before…and they all sound awesome!
- Over 60 models of phasing
- Modulation modes including: LFO, Rhythm, Envelope, Random, Step and ADSR
- Bundled presets, including classic stompbox emulations
- LFO rates lock to MIDI, or entered using tap tempo or numerical BPM
- Rates adjustable in musically meaningful units (bars, 1/8th notes, triplets, etc.)
- Full rhythmic control, including adjustable shuffle-swing settings
- Adjustable mix, frequency, resonance and modulation
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.10 or later; Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Plug-in Formats (64-bit only): AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported Sample Rates: Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Supported Hosts: Pro Tools (11 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.