Soundtoys exciting new tool for dramatic voice alteration: Little AlterBoy: Featuring pitch and formant shifting, the overly popular pitch-quantizing hard tune effect, pitch locked robot voice and even MIDI pitch control for vocoder like effects. We’ve also included one of our classic tube saturation models from Decapitator to add warmth or edge to your new vocal creation. So go “get altered” now with Little AlterBoy!
Vocal Creations and Manipulations
Twisting vocals in new ways has become like a quest in popular and electronic music. Producers and artists are always looking for new and musical ways to stand out with a vocal. Little AlterBoy gives you some of the most popular manipulation tools all in one spot. Changing pitch, gender, or age combined with hard tuning.
Control Your Creation
Once you’ve crafted your perfect vocal effect signature, then you can use MIDI in your DAW to control the pitch for dramatic vocoder or harmony type effects. It’s a hugely powerful way to find new directions and drive new ideas.
- Transform vocals with a set of easy-to-use tools in one simple plug-in
- Shift the pitch and formant (gender) of vocals in real time
- Use the mix control to create instant vocal harmony
- Lock vocals to a pitch for robot effects
- Create vocoder-like effects using MIDI control
- Get that “hard tune” effect heard in countless hip hop and pop hits
- Pro Tools Native
- Digital Performer
- Logic Pro
- Sonar and Live
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Windows XP/Vista/7 (Pro Tools users see Avid system requirements)
- Little AlterBoy does not require an iLok USB Key. You will still need an iLok.com account, and will need to have the iLok License Manager installed, but the authorization can be placed directly on your hard drive or on your iLok USB key
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.