Doppler + Air is a bundle of professional audio plugins (AAX Native, AU, VST and VST3), which may be used for sound design and audio post-production. They are perfect for simulating the physical behaviour of sound moving through the air, turning your mix into an incredibly immersive sonic experience.
Doppler simulates the behaviour of objects moving through air, providing audio with highly accurate characteristics of sounds passing-by. With control of all parameters that physically affect pitch, level and EQ in a real world situation, Doppler gives you the most natural sounding emulation for your work.
Air simulates the natural dampening that happens to higher frequencies from sounds as they travel through air, providing perfectly simulated frequency responses to dialogue or effects that you want to sound naturally distant.
- Highly Accurate Doppler
- Support for Immersive Audio
- Perfect Image Sync
- Including Distance EQ
- World Units
- Use control surfaces (such as AVID S6) to edit the plug-ins’ parameters.
- Instructions Manual always available
- Air already includes settings from different locations around the globe, from Antarctica to Death Valley, but you are always able to enter your one custom values.
- Air is much more accurate than a simple low-pass filter, using exact frequency response values of air dampening.
- Frequency Response
- Distance Attenuation
- Perpetual License
- Mac OSX 10.9 or higher
- Windows 7 SP1 or above
- CPU: 2-core or higher
- RAM: 4 GB or higher
- Disk Space 600 MB
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.