This groundbreaking plugin is packed with five built-in effects, an onboard autofilter, and carefully curated presets crafted by Scott himself. All of these are wrapped up in a simple, intuitive interface that streamlines your workflow instantly. Whether you’re working on a thumping hip-hop track or a silky R&B ballad, Storch Filter is the perfect tool to inspire creativity and add something fresh and unique to your tracks.
BUILT-IN FX — Much More Than ‘Just A Filter’
Storch Filter features five built-in FX that you can apply to your filtered signal: reverb, chorus, saturation, a stereo spreader, and a phaser. These five effect modules are tied to the plugin’s cutoff and resonance knobs, so the more you adjust your signal, the more pronounced the selected effect(s). There’s also an FX Boost slider so you can further colour your tone for even bolder results.
ONBOARD AUTOFILTER — From Pulsing to Pumping
Storch Filter also includes an on-board autofilter you can use to further warp your filtered signal. Choose from six different wave shapes, then dial in your rate, depth and phase parameters to achieve your desired sound. From a subtle pulse to a pumping groove or even polyrhythmic chaos, Storch Filter makes it easy to add unique character to your sound in a wide variety of ways.
PRO PRESETS — Instant Access to Incredible Sounds
Looking for inspiration? Storch Filter is loaded with presets specifically designed to highlight the plug-in’s capabilities, including a number developed by Scott himself. Once you see how the pros put Storch Filter to work, you’ll quickly understand how powerful this tool really is.
Built-In FX – choose from up to five different effects to add to your filtered signal: reverb, chorus, saturation, a stereo spreader and a phraser. Want more of the selected effect(s)? Activate the FX Boost button and use the slider to reach your desired level.
Autofilter – add some extra energy to your signal with the onboard autofilter. Choose from six different LFO shapes, then dial in your rate, depth and phase parameters.
Filter Curves and Ratios – select from four different curve types and ratio amounts, including a no-pass option that applies your selected effects across all frequencies in your signal.
Cutoff and Resonance Knobs – the Cutoff and Resonance controls are linked to the plugin’s effect macros, so the more you filter out, the more pronounced the overall processing will be.
Presets – Storch Filter comes loaded with 50 professionally crafted presets, including a significant selection of sounds crafted by Scott himself.
- Comprehensive filter and multi-FX plugin
- Created in collaboration with legendary multi-platinum record producer Scott Storch
- Plenty of presets designed by Scott himself
- Five built-in effects: reverb, chorus, saturation, a stereo spreader, and a phaser
- Control multiple effects with a single automation lane
- Cutoff and resonance knobs tied to FX macros
- Onboard autofilter with six wave types gives your signal even more movement
- FX Boost slider gives you even more sonic flexibility and control
- Software Type: EQ & Filters, Multi-FX
- OS: Mac, PC
- Plugin Architecture: 64-bit
- Format: VST2, VST3, AU, AAX
- Hardware Requirements – Mac: Intel or Apple Silicon Processor
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel or AMD Processor, 4GB RAM
- OS Requirements – Mac: macOS 10.15 or later (macOS 11 or later recommended)
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 10 or 11
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.