Spire is a software polyphonic synthesizer that combines powerful sound engine modulation and flexible architecture, a graphical interface provides unparalleled usability. Spire is the embodiment of the best opportunities, both software and hardware synthesizers.
- VERSATILE OSCILLATORS – 4x multimode polymorphing oscillatorsClassic, Noise, FM, AMSync, SawPWM
- UNIQUE UNISON ENGINE – 9x unison voices on each oscillatorSpread unison voices by chords and octavesCapable of imitate different types of unisons like supersaw, hypersaw
- SUPERB SOUNDING FILTERS – 2x multimode filters with analogue and digital types of filteringPerfecto, Infecto, Acido, Scorpio, Combo
- HIGH QUALITY BUILT IN FX PROCESSOR – Shaper/Decimator, Phaser/Vowel, Chorus/Flanger, Delay, Reverb
- INCREDIBLY FLEXIBLE MODULATION ARCHITECTURE – 4x Macroses, 4x Envelopes, 4x LFOs with morphing shapes,15x Matrix slots each of equipped with 2x sources and 4x targets
- 2x STEPPERS, ARPEGGIATOR – surprisingly user friendly and fun to use!
- MAKE YOUR SOUNDS FATTER – with X -Comp (Multiband Compressor) and 3-band EQ
- STUNNING PRESETS – over 700 factory presets including complex arpeggios and bass sequences, a versatile assortment of leads, exhilarating pads, plucks, drums and FXs
- LOOKS GREAT ON RETINA DEVICES – UI Scaling 100%, 150%, 200% for greater comfort
- We recommend using a 64-bit version of Spire (32-bit version also provided)
- Compatible host software: Steinberg Cubase, Apple Logic Pro, Presonus Studio One, Reaper, Ableton Live, Bitwig, Pro Tools 11 or higher
- Modern powerful CPU
- Windows 7/8/10 or Mac OS X 10.8 or higher
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.