PSP stompFilter is a creative tool designed to provide an exceptionally wide range of modulated filter and gain sounds. Its effects include a LFO-modulated low pass filter, auto-wah, low, band, or high-pass filter modes and a compressor. Thanks to the smoothly adjustable filter type and flexible cross-modulations of the LFO by the envelope detector, PSP stompFilter is able to provide vivid, expressive filtering. Just a pinch of adjustable LFO randomization will provide analog-like “imperfections,” ensuring that you will never get bored of it.
The latest iLok License Manager application installed.
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AU: macOS 10.12 – macOS 12.04 Monterey, 64-bit AudioUnit compatible host application
- VST: macOS 10.12 – macOS 12.04 Monterey, 64-bit VST compatible host application
- VST3: macOS 10.12 – macOS 12.04 Monterey, 64-bit VST3 compatible host application
- AAX: macOS 10.12 – macOS 12.04 Monterey, Pro Tools
PC Minimum Requirements
- VST3: Windows 7 – Windows 11, 64-bit VST3 compatible application
- VST: Windows 7 – Windows 11, 64-bit VST compatible application
- AAX: Windows 7 – Windows 11, Pro Tools
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.