The ability to transpose, tune and detune the set of strings allow you to set up PianoVerb2 to deliver a wide range of reverberations ranging from traditional wide spread reverb to unique and unusual resonances. With the addition of a brand new modulation section and the ability to set up multiple settings of time and damping and decay freezing (via A/B comparison function) this little plug-in delivers amazing options for creative use.
Add to that some other amazing new additions such as a high pass filter section, independent dry / wet controls and a reverb tail freeze control, and you can see just how PianoVerb2 has become a truly comprehensive and unique algorithmic reverb. Whenever you want to add some natural resonance to a weak piano track, vitalise your leading guitar with a bit of sustain or simply add a touch of a nice reverb to the selected track, PSP PianoVerb2 can do the job.
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AudioUnit: Mac OSX 10.5 or later, 32 or 64-bit host application capable of running AudioUnit plug-ins with Cocoa view
- VST: Mac OSX 10.5 or later, 32 or 64-bit VST 2.4 compatible host application
- RTAS: Mac OSX 10.5 or later, ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Mac OSX 10.7 or later, Pro Tools 10 or Pro Tools HD 10
PC Minimum Requirements
- VST: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), VST 2.4 compatible application
- RTAS: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), Pro Tools 10 or Pro Tools HD 10
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.