PSP Neon uses frequency-domain fast convolution based linear phase algorithms for the best balance between CPU efficiency and phase accuracy. For those who want to use the excellent analogue-modelled PSP Neon filters in even more CPU critical applications, you can even toggle off the linear phase mode and take advantage of PSP Neon’s minimum phase error Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) mode.
PSP Neon also features one of our most user friendly interfaces ever, offering unparalleled ease of workflow. Once you experience for yourself the pristine, transparent response and intuitive design of this plug-in, we believe it will become your “go to” linear phase equalizer for mastering and other critical audio applications.
Version 2 of PSP Neon comes in three flavours:
- PSP Neon HR – compatible with PSP Neon HR version 1, so your sessions will open and your presets will load. Just like its predecessor, It offers linear phase processing as well as three spectral resolution levels.
- PSP Neon STD – like HR, but with standard (std) spectral resolution. This is sufficient for all but the most demanding mastering purposes (for which you can always grab HR). STD offers greatly reduced latency (by factor of ~3) and much gentler memory requirements.
- PSP Neon MIX – with its minimum-phase filters (no linear-phase processing) it is very well-suited for mixing, as it introduces almost no latency (just 31 samples), while still providing all other important features such as oversampling, middle-side processing, a spectrum analyzer and the advanced Neon user interface.
- Operation at high sample rates (up to 192kHz)
- PSP Audioware’s proprietary FAT mode
- Independent processing and control of each stereo channel
- Stereo and Mid-Side operation
- High and Max resolution modes for unparalleled fidelity in the most demanding applications
- Third-octave real-time spectrum analyzer with many adjustable parameters,
- Frequency-hunting as well as overtone-hunting workflow accelerators for finding the right frequency in seconds
- Response plot auto-zooming
- EQ band soloing
Due to technical limitations the PSP Neon version 2.0.0 is available in the non ilok version only.
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AudioUnit: Mac OSX 10.5 or later, 32 or 64-bit host application capable of running AudioUnit plug-ins with Cocoa view
- VST: Mac OSX 10.5 or later, VST 2.4 compatible application
- RTAS: Mac OSX 10.4 or later, ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
PC Minimum Requirements
- VST: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), 32 or 64-bit VST 2.4 compatible host application
- RTAS: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7), ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.