The PSP Mastering Bundle is a perfect collection of plugins for Mastering needs at a whopping 52% OFF. Musical, warm, vintage-style multi-band dynamics tools are included along with high-precision stereo processors offering transparency even at extreme compression settings. Linear phase EQ modelled on PSP’s trademark Neon filters offer precise, surgical EQ for exactly the degree of transparency or colour you need all up to 192kHz. Dual-stage limiters with advanced K-system metering and high-quality dither and pink noise generator round out this bundle which will become your “go to” for mastering and other critical audio applications.
PSP oldTimer MB – a vintage-style multi-band compressor designed for demanding track processing, buss and mix compression, and mastering.
PSP Xenon – a full band, dual-stage limiter plug-in featuring an integrated Leveller, advanced K-System metering and psychoacoustically optimized wordlength reduction.
PSP MasterComp – a hi-fi stereo mastering compressor.
PSP MasterQ – designed to be a creative tool for mixing and mastering or wherever its features and quality are needed.
PSP NeonHR – a fully featured linear phase equalizer plug-in that offers eight bands of equalization, each of which can be assigned one of seven filter types.
PSP X-dither – a high quality mastering dither processor.
The latest iLok License Manager application installed.
PC Minimum Requirements
- VST3: Windows x32 or x64 (7, 8 or 10), VST3 compatible application
- VST: Windows x32 or x64 (7, 8 or 10), VST 2.4 compatible application
- RTAS: Windows x32 or x64 (7,8 or 10), ProTools 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Windows x32 or x64 (7,8 or 10), Pro Tools 10, 11, 12 or ProTools HD 10, 11, 12 or ProTools Ultimate
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AudioUnit: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later, 32 or 64-bit compatible host application
- VST: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later, 32 or 64-bit VST 2.4 compatible host application
- VST3: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later, 32 or 64-bit VST 3 compatible host application
- RTAS: Mac OSX 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11, ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later, ProTools 10, 11, 12 or ProTools HD 10, 11, 12 or ProTools Ultimate
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.