PSP InfiniStrip can be used for mixing, tracking or live streaming / broadcasting anywhere you need a great sounding and easy to configure channel strip, without having to worry about latency. You can configure PSP InfiniStrip with whatever modules you need and track through them with confidence that the plug-in isn’t adding any latency at all to your recorded signal.
- 25 independent processors divided into 8 types of modules (preamps, filters, compressors, equalisers, limiters, dynamic modules [expander, ducker and gate], control and special modules) to create your custom channel strip
- 7 dedicated slots for you to add one module from each type of processing modules, and 2 flexible insert slots for any module type
- Intelligent parameter matching – easily swap different compressors or EQs without touching a knob to find your preferred colour and flavour
- 3 different view modes (full, resizeable, and mini view mode) designed for different workflows and screen sizes
- External side-chain support for each module
- Includes both Mono and Stereo plug-in versions for different track types
- Zero latency processing
- Over 230 presets designed by top sound engineers from around the world
SOS said: “PSP have put together an enviable collection of modules in an intuitive virtual rack format. The InfiniStrip configuration has been optimised for tracking, but the quality on offer here means it’s equally valuable at the mixing stage, and it can also do a good job of home mastering.”
AU, AAX, VST, VST3
Up to date iLok License Manager application installed.
Mac Minimum Requirements
macOS 10.10 – macOS 12.01 Monterey, 64 bit
Windows Minimum Requirements
Windows 7 – Windows 11, 64 bit
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.