Automated controls let you modify the nature of sound (tines), key-off noise and pedal resonance for a more realistic sound.
- Fender Rhodes Mark I (1976) implementation
- 2,2 GB Storage
- 24 bit resolution
- All samples with natural decay (no loop)
- Up to 16 velocity layers
- Pedal resonance (with control)
- Key-off noise level (with control)
- Tremolo effect (with controls)
- Adjustable Dynamic Curve
- Chorus effect (with controls)
- Convolution Reverb (with controls)
- Equalizer (Low, Mid, High)
- Powered by UVI Engine XT™
- UVI.net provides UVI Workstation for free!
- Playable by Motu Machfive too (requires v3.2.1)
- Macintosh / Windows
- Requires UVI Workstation v2.5.6 or later
- UVI Falcon full Compatibility
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.