State Space Modelling is the surgical measuring and digital re-creation of analog hardware on a per-component level. Each capacitor, every resistor, all the diodes, and every circuitry element of the complete hardware schematics have their behaviour measured, modelled, and re-created… including even component-specific non-linearities. The result? Wonderfully perfect virtual models of wonderfully imperfect audio hardware. No transformer unturned, no valve left behind.
For the speaker cabinet emulations, we relied heavily on impulse responses (acoustic measurements of real-world cabinet behaviour) and microphone modelling to emulate the recording performance of the 16 classic speaker cabinets found in Ampire.
Lastly, the same nerdy State-Space Modelling technology that made our amp modelling possible also drives five of the thirteen stompboxes included in the Ampire Pedalboard. And for non-guitarists looking to use stompboxes to warp their vocals, drum machines, keyboards, kazoos, or any other audio source, the Pedalboard is also available as a stand-alone plug-in.
- Compatible with VST3, AudioUnit and AAX compatible host applications
- Compatible with Studio One 4.6 and higher. Prime and Artist (included in Professional)
- State Space modeled guitar amplifier/cab/stompbox plug-in
- Available in Studio One® Native Effects, VST3, AU, and AAX formats for use in your DAW of choice
- Five amplifier models suitable for everything from rock to roots reggae
- 16 diverse cabinet emulations recreate using Impulse Responses of vintage cabinets
- Pedalboard full of 13 effects, including 5 State Space models of classic stompboxes
- Separate Pedalboard plug-in also included
- Easy installation, authorization, and updates from PreSonus Hub plug-in manager application
Mac® (Studio One® only)
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended; Native support for Apple Silicon)
Mac (other host applications)
- macOS 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended; Native support for Apple Silicon)
- VST3-, AU-, or AAX-compatible, 64-bit host application
Windows (Studio One)
- Windows® 7 (SP1 + platform update), Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD X4 or better recommended)
Windows (other host applications)
- Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD X4 or better recommended)
- VST3- or AAX-compatible 64-bit host application
Windows and Mac Systems (all host applications)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Monitor with at least 1366×768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.