NUGEN Audio ISL 2 offers surround compatibility up to 7.1.2 for post and movie production. Avid HDX hardware compatible edition.
About NUGEN Audio ISL 2
World class, broadcast quality limiting is an essential requirement for any audio production, the latest standards also demand true-peak compliance. ISL delivers both, giving you superb sound with complete confidence about meeting the standards. No need to second guess your sample-peak limiter time again, deliberately increase headroom to avoid a downstream problem. Just dial in your true-peak limit let ISL take care of the rest.
ISL is a transparent look-ahead limiter designed to allow you to get on with creative audio production while it takes care of true-peak compliance for you. ISL uses the standardised true-peak algorithms of ITU-R B.S. 1770 related standards (including Apple ‘Mastered for iTunes’ true-peak detection), is suitable for the control of audio for Post Production Broadcast applications.
True-peak limiting can also be used to ensure that down-stream Codecs (mp3, AAC etc.) do not introduce distortion into the signal. With unique Steering Ducking meters, ISL2 guides you to the perfect settings. Whether you are preserving directional integrity, atmospheric ambience taming a surround centre channel, ISL2 gives you the information control you need to achieve your objective with ease. New processing enhancements assess the incoming audio for frequency content automatically take care of those minor adjustments required when LF content drives the limiter, delivering increased transparency whilst maintaining our renowned reputation of intuitive operation.
- Loudness compatible limiting
- Protect against distortion introduced by lossy codecs
- Don’t guess, set TP limit directly from the specification to ensure compliance
- Mix with your ears, ISL takes care of the rest
- ISL is available in RTAS, AudioSuite, VST and AU format in 32 and 64 bit variants (where relevant) for PC and Mac
- Mac OSX 10.5.x, Intel® Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM or above
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, Pentium 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.