Channel G is three plug-ins, the G Dynamics, G Equalizer and G Console. All Channel G configurations feature calibration modes for music, post production and models of the world’s most popular analogue mixing desks.
A fully featured console style dynamics section with an Expander/Gate, Compressor/Limiter and a versatile filter section.
A five-band professional grade console style EQ with a versatile filter section.
A combination of the G Dynamics and G Equalizer configurations
- Multi-mode filters (high pass, low pass, notch) with selectable slopes of 6 to 24 dB/Oct
- Full featured Expander/Gate, Compressor/Limiter
- Five-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Compressor/Limiter operation pre or post EQ section
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo
- Requires an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization
- Native: AAX Native, AU, and VST3
- HD: AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU and VST3
- Mac: 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.12.x (Sierra), 10.13.x (High Sierra), 10.14.x (Mojave), 10.15.x (Catalina), 11.6.x (Big Sur)
- Windows: 7, 8 and 10
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.