A key filter for each band allows the active gain response to be as selective or broad as needed, based on the Q (bandwidth) control. Each band can use the input signal or selected side chain signal to trigger the active EQ response.
The active EQ bands can be controlled via the response plot itself, or from the text readouts above and below the response plot. The AE400’s active EQ response is determined by each band’s threshold, attack and release settings. Additionally, a ratio control determines input signal level sensitivity to further articulate how the active EQ will reach maximum active equalization – a feature unique to the AE400.
Peak signal text readouts for each active EQ band’s key signal allow quick setup of each band’s active EQ threshold, and are located underneath band dynamics plots. Input and Output controls, individual band bypass, band control linking, and band key signal monitoring round out the features of the AE400.
- Four fully overlapping fixed and active EQ bands
- Independent control over all active EQ parameters per band
- Unique active EQ ratio response control
- Side chain support
- Double Precision Processing
- Ultra Low Latency
- Mono and Stereo versions
- Requires an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization
- Native: AAX Native, AU, and VST3
- HD: AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU and VST3
- Mac: 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.12.x (Sierra), 10.13.x (High Sierra), 10.14.x (Mojave), 10.15.x (Catalina), 11.6.x (Big Sur)
- Windows: 7, 8 and 10
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.