The Scanner Vibrato from Martinic is a virtual effect plug-in that aims to recreate the scanner-vibrato effect from a well-known tonewheel organ. As a standalone FX plugin, you can now add that distinctive organ chorus and vibrato effect to vocals, synths, guitars and more.
- a vibrato / chorus selector with 3 effects depths for each (includes rate, width, depth and mix controls)
- a new settings panel
- native support for Apple’s M1 processors
- the addition of HiDPI (and Retina display) support
- custom GUI scaling options
- Chorus/vibrato effect unit from well-known tonewheel organ
- Original C-1/C-2/C-3/V-1/V-2/V-3 depth/mix settings
- Adjustable rate, depth, and mix
- Optional stereo width with separate left/right rates
- 16 presets, from classic chorus/vibrato to rotary-like effects
- Operating System: mac v1.0.2
- Supported Plugins: VST-2, AU
- Operating System: windows v1.0.2
- Supported Plugins: VST-2
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.