For the first time ever, get all Kuassa Amps and Effects in one big package. Amplifikation 360 Bundle will jumpstart your Amplifikation 360 rig to its full potential.
Amplifikation Lancaster NEW! The fourth product from Kuassa’s 3rd generation Tube Simulation technology. Inspired by the charm of the British jangly sound.
Amplifikation Clarent Inspired by the orange-coloured, heavy-sounding British amps.
Amplifikation Matchlock Inspired by Fender™ combo amps. The 3rd generation Tube Simulation engine guarantees a more dynamic natural sounding, realistic amp recording experience for guitarists.
Amplifikation Caliburn Based on Britain’s Marshall™ Amps and crafted using our most current 3rd generation modelling technology, resulting in a satisfying, responsive feel.
Amplifikation Cerberus From soulful to tenacious. Cerberus Bass Amp is 3-channel bass amplifier plug-in. Cerberus Bass Amp will deliver thundering lows straight from your computer, carefully tuned and carrying enough power to rumble your studio.
Amplifikation Vermilion A classic approach to true vintage guitar combo amp modelling. The best guitar amp simulator for more rootsy guitarists who demands authenticity with its tremolo and a faithful recreation of analog spring reverb.
Amplifikation Creme The best guitar amp simulator for a more modern, high-gain guitar sound. Distinguished by it’s darker, heavier sound which will be loved by metalheads and modern guitarists.
Efektor DS3603 Distortion Five types of distortion.
- Lead Distortion: ringing mids for screaming leads
- Heavy Distortion: penetrates from mild to heavy
- Metal Distortion: dark and thick, the solid metal gear
- Classic Distortion: singing leads and rockin’ hard
- Pro Distortion: fat and sharp edge for your tone
Efektor FZ3603 Fuzz Five models of fuzzboxes.
- Big Fuzz: the gritty and wooly sustaining note
- Sustainer Fuzz: blistering rhythm and singing leads
- Trans Fuzz: the familiar fuzzy transistor sound
- Vintage Fuzz: modern recreation of the sound from the 60s
- Zepp Fuzz: the vintage British rock sound
Efektor OD3603 Overdrive Five models of overdrive.
- Blues Overdrive: imitates overdriven British amps
- Boutique Overdrive: a custom made overdrive, sounds fat and dynamic
- Mad Overdrive: hard, thick and retains the dynamic of your playing
- Modern Overdrive: a new model of overdrive that can be pushed into dense distortion
- Pro Overdrive: warm and tight, the classic screamer sound
Efektor CH3604 Chorus Choose your favourite chorus sound from these three types.
- Dimension Chorus: add thickness, 3 dimensional depth and width from true analog circuit modelling
- Ensemble Chorus: a true classic chorusing effect with great tone. soft, deep and rich
- Tribunal Chorus: big spectrum creates rich soundscapes in stereo. The sounds of multiple modulations combined together
Efektor FL3606 Flanger Choose your favourite Flanger sound from these three types.
- Royal Flanger: the “vintage” flanging effect
- Jet Flanger: supersonic jet howl or cool spacey stereo image
- Electro Flanger: darker, swirly, chorusy and trippy sound
Efektor PH3605 Phaser Provides three types of sound.
- Phase One: Mild phasing effect, great for clean tones. Less dramatic sweep
- Dual Phase: Warm and thick phasing sound that sounds great with distorted guitar tones Great for many instruments such as guitar, bass, keyboards and vocals
- Multi Phase: A more intense effect
Efektor TR3604 Tremolo Classic modulation with greater control over tremolo speed and wave shape. Choose from three type of wave oscillations.
- Sine wave
- Square wave
- Triangle/Sawtooth wave
Efektor CP3603 Compressor There are three types of compression style in this unit.
- VCA: “Voltage Controlled Amplifier” is fast, modern and sounds very clean
- FET: “Field Effect Transistor” is known for its aggressive behaviour and adds distinct colour
- OPTO: “Optical” has the slowest reaction but gives more characteristics and tightness to the result
Efektor WF3607 Wah Filter Select from 6 types filter modes.
- CB: Dunlop™ Cry Baby
- AX: Vertex™ Axis Wah
- VG: Vox™ Grey Wah
- MuLP: Mu-Tron™ Low Pass
- MuBP: Mu-Tron™ Band Pass
- MuHP: Mu-Tron™ High Pass
Efektor DL3606 Delay 5 types of delay pedal effects software at your disposal.
- Digital: Clean and clear, with a wide frequency range
- Analog: Dark and mushy, inspired by the bucket brigade delay pedals
- Lo-Fi: Grainy and dirty, lower bitrate with reduced frequency range
- Tape: Simulating the warm and lush sound of vintage tape units
- Reverse: Repeats the signal backwards for ethereal and ambient effect
Efektor RV3604 Reverb Five types of Reverb to enhance your recordings.
- Room: Tight and fat room sound
- Hall: Big and wide concert space
- Plate: Simulated vibrating metal plate. Grainy and unique because the low frequency propagates slower than the high frequency
- Spring: Simulating mechanical springs commonly found on guitar amps
- Shimmer: Haunting and atmospheric reverb, created by pitch shifting the reverb tails
- VST, VST3, AU, AAX
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.