Phase Plant is a sound designer’s dream come true.
Whether you have just installed your first DAW, or you’re looking for inspiration to follow up that award-winning single you produced last year, or you’ve been tasked with creating the sound of a hot broadsword slashing through ice for an online game, we have what you need. While many companies limit your options in fear of users creating bad sounds or causing performance issues, Kilohearts always believed our users to be the best judges of what works.
And in Phase Plant, that shows
With hundreds of factory presets by renowned sound designers such as Rob Swire (Pendulum, Knife Party) and Francis Prevé you’ll quickly grow to love the diversity of Phase Plant. And once you get started with creating your own sounds you will understand why Phase Plant is already a favorite tool in the arsenal of artists such as Zomboy, Noisia, and Netsky even before it has been released.
We want you to understand how things work, and what better way to learn than by assembling your own creations from scratch? Phase Plant loads with an empty patch so you are free to add any components you desire, as you need them.
- Analog oscillator
- Wavetable oscillator
- Advanced noise generation
- Phase Modulation, Linear and Exponential Frequency Modulation, and Ring Modulation between generators
- Use any number of generators in any order
- Any number of LFOs, Envelopes and other modulations
- Compatible with all Kilohearts snapin effects
- ~300 expertly crafted factory presets
- Advanced onboard Wavetable editor
- Quick and creative to work with
- Grouping, minimizing and much more
- CPU: 2 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB or more
- Operating System: Windows (7 or newer) OR Mac OS X (10.10 or newer)
- Software: A DAW supporting 64-bit plugins and at least one of the following plugin standards: VST 2, AAX, AU
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.