RX 10 Advanced is the award-winning audio repair suite trusted by leading post production engineers who need to quickly and reliably prepare audio for professional release. Traverse dialogue recordings with the new Text Navigation feature that generates and displays transcriptions of speech, re-synthesize missing frequencies in bandwidth-limited recordings with the upgraded Spectral Recovery, and save time removing unwanted hum with the new Dynamic Adaptive mode in De-Hum — with multichannel support up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
- NEW – Text Navigation
- NEW – Multiple Speaker Detection
- NEW – Repair Assistant plug-in
- NEW MODE – Selection Feathering
- NEW ALGORITHMSpectral Recovery
- NEW – First-time User Experience
- NEW MODE – De-hum Dynamic Adaptive Mode
- Dialogue Isolate
- Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.7) – macOS Monterey (12.5.x)
- Windows: Windows 10 – Windows 11
- Formats: AU, AAX, AAX Audiosuite, VST3, AU ARA (Spectral Editor ARA & Music Rebalance ARA). All plug-in formats are 64-bit only. VST2 is no longer supported.
- RX 10 AU ARA plug-ins are compatible with Logic Pro only.
- RX 10 Ambience Match, Dialogue Isolate, and De-rustle plug-ins are available as AAX Audiosuite plug-ins in Pro Tools only.
- Supported hosts: Logic Pro 10.6.3 – 10.7.x, Pro Tools 2021 – 2022, Ableton Live 11, Cubase 11 – 12, Nuendo 12, Studio One 5, Reaper 6, FL Studio 20, Audition CC 2022, Premiere Pro CC 2022. AU and VST2 plug-ins can be hosted in the RX Audio Editor. VST2 plug-in hosting will be deprecated and replaced with VST3 plug-in hosting in a future RX 10 patch.
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.