AR1 Reverb gives you the ability to create a space of your liking with very simple to use controls. It’s easy to use with a high definition interface that is pleasing to work with.
- Early Size: This controls the distance or size for any early reflections.
- Early Level: Controls how much of an effect the Early size control has on the overall sound of the reverb.
- Size: Increases the size of the reverb space, also has the effect of making the reverb tail last longer.
- Width: Stereo width, at 0% the reverb will be completely mono, losing all stereo information. At 100% the reverb sounds as wide as possible in the stereo field.
- Pre delay: AR1 reverbs response is delayed by the pre delay amount in milliseconds. This can give the effect of an even larger space or just sound more natural. Reflections of sound usually takes some time to reach the ear. Set the exact amount with pre delay.
- Bandwidth: Reduces the amount of high frequencies in the reverb. This would make the reverb sound ‘softer’ , think being in a space with soft furnishings and carpets, as opposed to say a kitchen or bathroom with lots of hard surfaces.
- Damping: This controls how fast the high frequencies in the reverb dissipate over time. More damping will make the reverb sound softer and the overall reverb will appear to decrease in volume faster too. High damping means the reverb is absorbed very quickly by the room and doesn’t reverberate as much.
- Modulation: Adds a little pitch modulation to the reverb tail.
- Mix: Controls how much of the original audio is mixed with the reverberation. Set to 100 wet to get only the AR1 Reverb tail.
- Windows: AAX, VST3, VST2 Plugin
- Mac: AAX, Audio Unit, VST3, VST2 (Apple Silicon M1 / MacOS Monterey compatible)
- Digital download after purchase incl. 3 Machine based Serial Keys
- Size: ~20MB
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.