Ever dreamt of reworking your MP3s and audio files? Are you a music lover or DJ needing stems for your online streams, club sets, karaoke or house parties? DeepRemix is a truly game-changing app, that enables you to rip and split your music into vocals, bass, drums and other layers. DeepRemix even provides the tools to manipulate these the way you want. No previous music production knowledge needed!
Export straight to WAV stems to add to your DJ set or to perform or practice over, or use DeepRemix‘s powerful remix software tools to take your music to the next level, copying and pasting parts between tracks and much more!
Audio is stored in Hit’n’Mix’s revolutionary Rip format, a giant step up from waveforms, enabling full control over all aspects of sound. For example, you can mix your favourite parts together and have fun experimenting with different tempos, effects, pitches, scales, time-stretching, stereo panning (even on mono tracks), volume, and EQ. You can even create loops and edit them during playback to create new music in real-time. Copy and paste parts from one track to another, automatically fitting the new tempo.
Apply powerful built-in live effects ranging from Reverse to Delay to Vibrato. Add Harmony to thicken out a vocal, Shift Formant to change the characteristics or apply a Low/High Pass filter for a different atmosphere. For real inspiration, apply the Randomize effect, set a loop playing and DeepRemix will automatically create variations of the audio in what we call a Ripple. You can play back, edit and copy & paste audio from a Ripple to your working Rip, or even loop and edit it real-time to create further Ripples.
To help get the right notes & chords, you can set the musical scale or key of the track – or click Detect and let RipX work it out for you. Notes will snap to the pitches that are part of the scale as you change their pitch by clicking and dragging up/down. Turn on Auto Pitch To Scale and RipX automatically fits notes to the scale, whilst keeping it sounding natural. The Randomize effect means you can set up a loop and hear sections of music played back in different scales – find the one that you like best.
- Extract different parts/stems & isolate/remove vocals: Accurately split full-mix stereo files into voice, drums, sound effects, guitar, keyboard and other layers
- Add to DJ sets, or perform or practise over
- Quickly & easily adjust tempo, note pitch & duration, musical scale, stereo panning, volume and EQ levels
- Add harmonies
- Copy & paste parts between songs, even swap them
- Automatically tune notes naturally to the nearest semitone, or a different musical scale
- Apply powerful built-in live effects
- Understand the music with intuitive, colour-coded notes and sound, with instant visual feedback of pitch edits and effects
- Add powerful built-in live effects
- Apply randomization to effects and musical scale/key for inspiration
- Drag & drop background images to set the mood
- Create Ripples for the ultimate in live editing and experimentation
- macOS 10.12+ / Windows 7/8/10/11 (64-bit)
- Minimum: 2 Core 2.5GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, 20 GB Free Disc Space
- Recommended: 4+ Core CPU, 16+ GB RAM, 20 GB Free Disc Space
- For Much Faster Ripping Speeds on Windows: NVIDIA GeForce 1070/1080/1080 Ti/2070/2080/2080 Ti/3070/3080/3090 with 16 GB RAM and NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 11.0 installed (free download)
- RipLink AudioSuite plug-in requires Pro Tools 12.8.2 (macOS) / 12.2 (Windows) or later
- RipLink VST3/ARA plug-in requires Studio One 4, Cubase/Nuendo 11.0.30, Reaper 5.97, Cakewalk 2019.05 or later.
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.