Additionally, DeepAudio includes tools for producing even higher quality separated audio, such as the Harmonic Editor, Unpitched Sound Editor, and Noise Removal.
Experience unprecedented access to – and control over – the notes, harmonics, unpitched sound and other core components of audio, such as amplitude, frequency and phase. All in a powerful but easy-to-use click and drag interface.
This is no Spectrum Editor – these are the actual harmonics that describe the sound of a note, and Harmonic Editor allows complete control over them. Perfect for removing noise, adjusting timbre and creating interesting new sounds.
Quickly remove background or foreground noise from selected notes and unpitched sound.
Manipulate Audio With Even More Tools
DeepAudio editing features don’t stop there, including audio manipulation tools such as Chord Creator, Infinity Scale, Inharmonicity and the Beat, Panning, Pitch and Volume Mappers.
Most leading DAWs can open audio clips for editing with DeepAudio. RipLink plug-ins are installed so that it can be used from Pro Tools and DAWs that support VST3 & ARA2. For other DAWs, such as Logic Pro X, it is possible to work directly with RipX by setting it as the external sample editor, or by using general audio import and export methods.
RipScripts – Create Your Own Powerful Tools
For the ultimate in audio manipulation, DeepAudio supports RipScripts written in the Python programming language, and even includes a special editor. Not only can you create a tool with its own UI, RipScripts have access to and control over the core building blocks of sound, such as notes, harmonics, amplitude and frequency. In fact, the Audioshop and Harmonic Editor features described above are RipScripts.
Includes DeepRemix, Plus All Of The Following Pro Features:
- Tools For Producing Even Higher Quality Isolated Vocals, Drums, Instruments & Effects
- Pro Tools, Studio One, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper & Cakewalk Integration with the RipLink plug-in, or set As External Sample Editor for Ableton Live and Logic Pro
- Audioshop® Creative & Repair Tools
- Draw Fine Pitch Adjustments onto Individual Notes, even within Chords
- Edit Unpitched Sound Independently From Pitched Notes & Audio
- Harmonic Editor for Editing Timbre & Creating New/Combined Sounds
- Noise Removal
- Clone Vibrato & Other Pitch Variations Between Notes
- Chord Creator to Aid Creativity
- Replace Instrument/Sound Of Notes
- Clone Timbre & Other Attributes Between Notes
- Draw & Add New Notes, Drums and Samples
- Many More Included Tools & Effects
- Even Create Your Own Powerful Tools
- macOS 10.12+ / Windows 7/8/10/11 (64-bit)
- Minimum: 2 Core 2.5GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, 20 GB Free Disc Space
- Recommended: 4+ Core CPU, 16+ GB RAM, 20 GB Free Disc Space
- For Much Faster Ripping Speeds on Windows: NVIDIA GeForce 1070/1080/1080 Ti/2070/2080/2080 Ti/3070/3080/3090 with 16 GB RAM and NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 11.0 installed (free download)
- RipLink AudioSuite plug-in requires Pro Tools 12.8.2 (macOS) / 12.2 (Windows) or later
- RipLink VST3/ARA plug-in requires Studio One 4, Cubase/Nuendo 11.0.30, Reaper 5.97, Cakewalk 2019.05 or later.
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.