M-Tron Pro has gained significant acclaim as the finest software emulation of the Mellotron, appreciated both by top producers and avid Mellotron enthusiasts. Boasting an extensive 3.5GB sound library, including over 200 tape banks, it provides a wealth of sonic possibilities. The newly enhanced browser simplifies the exploration of this vast library, making M-Tron Pro IV an unparalleled source of inspiration. With its redesigned interface, GForce‘s M-Tron Pro enables effortless and efficient sound customisation, allowing you to shape the sounds according to your creative ideas.
NEW in Pro IV
M-Tron Pro IV introduces a range of exciting new features that elevate the user experience and expand creative possibilities.
M-Tron Pro IV has a fully-scalable UI. The new powerful Preset and Tape-Bank Browsers empower effortless navigation through the extensive library of more than 800 presets, ensuring quick access to the perfect sound. Take advantage of new functionalities like Undo, Redo, Copy, and Paste, ensuring seamless editing and experimentation. Enjoy an extended keyboard range, now spanning seven semitones lower.
Experience the authentic tape-based playback with the new Tape Wow and Flutter feature, augmenting the organic imperfections that give the mellotron its unique charm. Amp simulation brings warmth and character to your sound. The introduction of an alternative state-variable filter and ensemble effect, new LFO shaping possibilities and a matrix reverb adds further depth and character to your sound. The expanded Poly Aftertouch and Velocity controls offer enhanced playability and expressiveness.
With these remarkable new features, M-Tron Pro IV empowers you to push the boundaries of creativity and elevate your musical productions.
- Nearly 200 total tape banks (sample sets)
- The most authentic and exclusive library with over 3.5GB of factory samples
- [New] 800+ patches including many curated by world-class recording artists and programmers including 100+ new presets
- [New] Fully-scalable UI
- [New] Powerful Preset and Tape Browsers
- [New] Additional state-variable filter
- [New] Additional ensemble effect
- [New] Wow and Flutter with instability control.
- [New] Amp simulation with warmth, noise and saturate
- [New] Matrix Reverb effect
- [New] Individual FX locks
- [New] Extended keyboard range (down seven semitones)
- [New] Undo, Redo, Copy and Paste
- [New] LFO shaping and destinations (Pitch, Filter, Pan, Level)
- [New] Expanded Poly Aftertouch and Velocity controls for extra playability
- Dual layer and split keyboard operation
- Programmable MIDI CC response via MIDI Learn
- Tape Reverse, Tape half-speed
- The Brake – provides the ability to slow the tape playback speed for fabulous pitch-shift effects
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Standalone, AU, AAX, VST2, VST3
- Intel or Apple Silicon aNative
- macOS 10.13 or above
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Standalone, VST, VST3, AAX
- 2GHz CPU with 2GB RAM
- Windows 7 and above
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.