This is for upgrading from Timeless 2 to Timeless 3.
About Timeless 3
The stereo delay signal is routed through five unique effects and up to six analog-sounding filters, and then routed back to the input with adjustable feedback. Easily program your own delays using the well laid-out controls and interactive delay and filter displays.
Easy drag-and-drop modulation
Easily setup ducking, wow and flutter, dynamic diffusion or more creative effects, using Timeless’s unique and versatile modulation system. Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
Finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, CPU optimization, and much more.
- IMPROVED – Fully redesigned, highly simplified interface, with an easy workflow and new modulation engine
- NEW – Optional Drive, Lo-Fi, Diffuse, Dynamics and Pitch effects to creatively colour the feedbacked delay sound
- Analog tape delay or smooth time-stretching behaviour when changing the delay time
- NEW – Up to 6 filters, which can be either the original, vintage LP/HP/BP filters or Bell/Shelving/Notch EQ filters
- NEW – Create rhythmic patterns using up to 16 delay taps, which can be controlled and modulated individually
- IMPROVED – Improved the sound quality of overall feedback, the filters, and internal saturation
- IMPROVED – Feedback and cross-feedback, and modulatable freeze option
- Mid/side processing
- NEW – Ping-pong modes
- NEW – Live modulation visualization for targets and sources
- IMPROVED – Carefully designed and curated factory presets, plus support for earlier Timeless presets
- IMPROVED – Interactive delay and filter displays
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- IMPROVED – Various interface sizes and Full Screen mode
- NEW – Curve control in EGs and transient detection in EFs
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
- NEW – Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- Interactive MIDI Learn
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Unique per-component presets for modulation sources and tap patterns
- IMPROVED – Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- macOS 10.10 or higher (64-bit only)
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel or Apple Silicon processor
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista
- 64-bit or 32-bit
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.