Whether you are mixing or tracking a record, live sound or post production, our Ultra Essentials will not only make everyday tasks easier but fire your imagination.
The bundle comes with more than 600 presets across the three plug-ins, many designed by Eventide artists including Andrew Scheps, Chris Carter, Richard Devine, Sasha, ROCASound, Brian Montgomery, Matt Lange and many more.
- Feature-rich plug-in that includes a parametric EQ, compressor, gate, soft saturation, transformer emulation, micro pitch shift, and stereo delays
- Exclusive O-pressor for creating dynamic effects
- FlexiPath™ routing makes it possible to rearrange the order of the processing elements for any desired workflow
- Comes with over 200 presets tailored for a wide variety of applications
- Nine H8000 hardware-derived, reverb algorithms
- Realistic simulations of halls, chambers, rooms, plates and ambience or, taken to the extreme, other-worldly environments
- The toolbox includes 4 parametric EQs, compression and delay which can be routed pre or post reverb
- Packed with more than 300 presets it is arguably the most comprehensive reverb plug-in available
- Create rhythmic delays, glitchy reverbs, huge pad-like volume swells, and extraordinary modulation
- The perfect tool for creating drum fills, vocal choruses, swelling guitar chords, and other evolving effects
- “Spread” control speeds up or slows down the rhythmic space between taps
- Innovative “Slurm” control smears taps together or modulates them to create truly unique reverbs
- Comes with 150+ presets, many optimized for live performance using the innovative Ribbon control
Microsoft Windows 7+ and Apple OS X 10.7+
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.