The Instant Phaser employed a series of eight, FET-based, carefully tuned analog all-pass filters which delivered lush phasing while preserving the original tone.
While designing a solution to the costly and tedious job of setting up and implementing the special effect known as flanging in the 1970s, Eventide discovered a new effect, now known as phasing. The Instant Phaser allowed this new effect to be created quickly and easily, and its innovative design allowed the effect to be varied by an Envelope Follower, Oscillator or Remote control. The left and right outputs were also out-of-phase with respect to one another, resulting in a great stereo effect.
- Recreation of one of the first boxes to simulate tape flanging
- Modulation sources include Manual control, LFO, and Envelope Follower
- Manually sweep by turning a knob
- Save and recall favourite settings
- MIDI control of sweep effect
- DOPPLER for vibrato effects
- Pseudo Stereo effect
Microsoft Windows 7+ and Apple OS X 10.7+
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.