Building on the legacy of the H910 Harmonizer, the H949 was Eventide’s first de-glitched pitch shifter. Produced from 1979–1984, it introduced MicroPitch which used a proprietary single sideband modulation technique for precise control of small pitch shifts. The H949 also offered unique flange, reverse, and randomized pitch effects.
- Multi-effects Harmonizer with de-glitching
- Randomized and reversed delays
- MicroPitch for small pitch intervals
- Reverse pitch shift
- Combination digital delay, pitch changer, and all-around special effects unit
- Includes H949 Dual for stereo widening, doubling, and reverse link pitch alteration
An iLok account is required, but no physical dongle is necessary.
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
AAX 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.