Before you pan this plug-in, ask yourself, “Are my mixes leaning in the headphones even though they sound good in the monitors?” If the answer is “yes,” more than likely, traditional panning controls are the culprit. Variable pan controls were invented to overcome the limitations of L-C-R (left, centre, right) panning, and Boz Digital’s Pan Knob was created to overcome the limitations of traditional panners.
Since low frequencies pull a mix in their direction, Pan Knob uses a superior algorithm that keeps low frequencies in the center image while panning higher frequencies anywhere you choose in the stereo field. (Low frequencies behave omnidirectionally anyway, so why let them mess up your mix for no musical advantage?) The result is a balanced, harmonically and rhythmically interesting mix that doesn’t favour the bass-heavy instruments.
- Better Panning algorithm for all listening formats
- Choose pan law
- Switch between Balance/Pan
- Pan anywhere in your signal chain
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- VST2, VST3, AU, RTAS, AAX Native
- VST2, AU and RTAS require OSX 10.5 or greater
- VST3 and AAX require OSX 10.7 or greater
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- VST2, VST3, RTAS, AAX Native
- Windows XP or greater
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.