Discover Bitwig Studio, the innovative music creation and performance software for all major platforms. Experience seamless integration of linear timeline sequencing together with nonlinear, performance-oriented clip launching and an intuitive user interface that adapts to each step of your workflow. Bitwig Studio is the single solution for realising any musical idea across every stage of production.
New In Version 5.1.
10 new modules — four filters and six waveshapers — with 10 new sonic personalities. Some emulate classic structures, but most achieve their own, unique sonic qualities. And thanks to our new semi-modular, Grid<-powered audio FX containers Filter+ and Sweep, you can load these onto any device or track to immediately add flavour or movement without touching a patch cable.
Sound Design Tools: Filters and Waveshapers – 5.1’s filters and waveshapers give you more options for colouring your sounds. All are available both as Grid modules or housed within the new Filter+ and Sweep devices. A cast of three new Character filters bring distinct personalities that can make a simple waveform dynamic and fresh, and our new formant filter speaks for itself. The six shapers provide different flavours, with each changing at various intensities. Turns out a little high-order math can sound quite nice.
Voice Stacking Tools – Bitwig’s unique voice stacking feature allows any polyphonic device (and even compatible plug-ins) to create multiple layers of sound. With 5.1, voice stacking is more powerful and easier to use.
- High-performance audio software, with full multicore and multiprocessor support
- ASIO, Core Audio, and JACK support including JACK transport on all platforms
- 32-bit floating point audio processing, up to 192 kHz audio sample rate
- Scalable vector-based GUI
- macOS 10.14 or later (including Monterey) | 64-bit Intel or Apple Silicon CPU
- Windows 7 64-bit, 8 64-bit, 10 64-bit, 11 | Dual-core AMD or Intel CPU or faster with SSE4.1 support
- Ubuntu 20.04 or later, or any modern distribution with Flatpak installed | 64-bit dual-core or better x86 CPU with SSE4.1 support
- Display: Minimum 1280 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- RAM: Minimum 4GB RAM
- Disk Space: Minimum 12GB free disk space (for full content installation)
- Internet Connection: Decent connection to download bundled content (not included with installer)
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.