Few things can breathe more life into a track than the right delay. Baby Audio set out to develop their vision for the ultimate delay plugin: One where any sound you send through it can return as a better version of itself – injecting heart and magic into your mix. Comeback Kid offers a tasteful selection of flavoring tools – and a few extras missing from other delay plugins. CK will sound analog when you need it to – or digitally pristine if that’s your thing. It even has a ‘Cheap’ mode if you’re into lofi echos. Whatever your sounds crave, this plugin will give you the tools to make them ‘comeback’ stronger.
All presented in a hands-on interface that gives you everything you need and nothing you don’t need. It will sound analog when you want it to or digitally pristine if that’s your thing. There’s even an onboard “Cheap” mode for lofi echo vibes.
- Shaper Tool – Analog modeled filters/Transient designer allowing for radical shaping.
- Stereo Tool — Stereo Imaging, Pitch shifting, Pan and Mono placement.
- Delay — Delay Engine with sync’ed, dotted, triplet and freemode
- Flavor Tool — Cheap low fi mode, Saturation , analogue fuzz, algorithmic reverb
- Output Ducking
- Windows 7 and up
- VST , VST3, AAX
Mac OS X
- Mac OS 10.7 and up including Catalina.
- Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Pro Tools, FL Studio, Reaper, Reason + more.
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.