Take control of the entire human vocal tract to create subtle modifications or vocal sounds that go well beyond the limits of human physical anatomy. Modify the voice’s glottal waveform or globally stretch, shorten, widen or constrict the modelled vocal tract to produce specific vocal characteristics.
From a rough rasp to a smooth delivery, add variable frequency noise to give vocals any breath profile you want. Go low or take things high and pitch shift a voice up or down as much as an octave to create a range of alternative vocal characters.
- Complete model of the human vocal tract
- Subtle to extreme modifications
- Unprecedented manipulation of vocals
- Breathiness control
- Pitch shifting
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | macOS 11 and higher as required by your version of Pro Tools
- VST3 – A compatible VST host program that supports VST3 format | macOS 11 and higher as required by your host
- AU – A compatible host program that supports the AU format | macOS 11 and higher as required by your host
PC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | Windows 10 and 11
- VST3 – A compatible host program that supports the VST3 format | Windows 10 and 11
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.