The essential plug-in for de-essing your vocal tracks. Tame excessive vocal sibilance (ess, tsss, ch, and sh sounds), with a flexible compressor and a variable-frequency high-pass filter to ensure optimum de-essing for any vocal performance.
Designed to deliver maximum control over sibilance without altering the other characteristics of a vocal. The compressor section includes Threshold, Ratio, Attack, and Release controls. And the High-Pass Frequency control lets you adjust which high frequency content will get compressed, to ensure that the sibilance is reduced while the rest of the voice remains pristine.
- Flexible compressor
- Variable-frequency High-Pass Filter
- Threshold, Ratio, Attack, and Release controls
- Reduce sibilance while leaving vocals pristine
- Fast and easy-to-use
MAC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your version of Pro Tools
- VST3 – A compatible VST host program that supports VST3 format | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your host
- Audio Units – A compatible host program that supports the AU format | macOS 10.14 to 12.x as required by your host
PC Minimum Requirements
- AAX Native – Pro Tools 2018.1 or later | Windows 10 and 11
- VST3 – A compatible host program that supports the VST3 format | Windows 10 and 11
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.