Created by musicians, for musicians, Mixcraft is unrivaled in the industry for its ease-of-use and raw power. Record and mix your tracks to perfection, in record time, with Mixcraft’s incredibly intuitive interface, lightning-fast sound engine, reality-defying pitch-shifting and time-stretching technology, and nearly-universal support for third-party plug-ins, audio interfaces, and hardware controllers.
New Visuals, Detachable Panels
Featuring our sleekest and most flexible interface yet, Mixcraft 9’s workflow remains the fastest in the industry. Panels through the software can be detached and positioned around your screen, and the transport is now undockable as well, and can be moved to the top of the interface.
Curved Automation + Tempo and Pitch Automation
Create smooth, complex curves for all types of automation. New pitch automation on all audio clips, and new master tempo envelope for smooth tempo transitions throughout a track.
Vocoders, which turn your voice into robotic sounds, are found everywhere in today’s dance, pop, and electronic music. Our groundbreaking new Vocoder Tracks make it easy to add vocoder sounds to your projects with a single click.
New Effects and Instruments
You won’t believe the quality of Mixcraft 9’s new plug-ins, from Toneboosters, Cherry Audio, and Acoustica.
Mixcraft 9 Record Studio’s new suite of plug-ins includes TB MultiFX, TB Reverb, TB Parametric Equalizer, TB BusCompressor, TB Barricade, TB De-esser, TB Compressor, and the new Acoustica Vocoder.
Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio adds TB Dither, TB FlX, TB FlX4, and Voltage Modular Ignite.
- Over 7,500 loops, sound effects, and samples
- Live Performance Panel
- Music Notation, Step Editor, Piano Roll Editor
- Video Editing
- Unlimited tracks
- Master Tempo Envelope
- Curved Automation
- Vocoder Tracks
- Gain, Drive, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Oscilloscope, and Spectrum Analyzer Mixer Panels
- Tempo-Synced LFOs For Plug-In Automation
- MIDI Step Recording
- Audio to MIDI Conversion
- Rewire Hosting
- Windows 7 SP1, 8 or 10 (64 or 32-bit)
- 8 GB RAM
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU (Quad Core or higher recommended)
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device
- Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio requires Internet access for Voltage Modular Ignite and Melodyne activation
- Voltage Modular Ignite (included in Mixcraft Pro Studio) requires 64-bit Windows and 64-bit Mixcraft
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.