Regroover Essential is a virtual instrument plugin whose A.I. engine analyzes an audio clip and separates it into the fundamental audio elements in separate tracks called Layers.
Regroover allows you to reach deep within your audio clips and extract previously unreachable sound elements. For example, if your clip is a drum loop, Regroover will extract layers containing the kick, the snare and the cymbals or any combination of those that is meaningful to the A.I. engine. If you use Regroover with an ambient soundscape loop, the resulting layers will be more abstract (and perhaps more interesting!)
- Split (unmix) audio loops into distinct layers
- Refine split results with custom annotations
- Instant Layer remixing using snap-to-grid and loop markers
- Trigger your layers via MIDI and re-arrange your loops
- Adjust volume, pan, EQ, Gate, Compressor, Stereo Enhancer to any layer
- Load and play expansion kits
Regroover is available as a virtual instrument plug-in in the following formats:
- AU (32/64-bit), VST (32/64-bit), AAX (64-bit) for Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- VST (32/64-bit) and AAX (64-bit) for Windows 7 (with Service Pack 1) or higher
- an Intel (or Intel compatible) CPU
- a minimum of 2GB RAM memory
- at least 250MB free space on your hard disk
- a minimum a screen resolution of 1280×800 pixels
No refunds are possible on digital products – view our full Refund Policy here.